Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Bit of Inspiration...

Well, no sense in not starting off with something to make the people think :)

Life right now is kinda like a coin. It has two sides, there are two ways to look at who we are, and there are two different options can be taken to develope choices.

A great man said, "Do we live to die, or do we live to be alive?" Right now, my life is on hold for someone. I've let myself wait out months of pain and rage and suffering in order to try and work with this possibility. Personally, I want to follow the path of holding on to that hope and that desire, on the off chance that things work out; 'It gets better.' That's what I've been hoping for.

But recently, a close friend of my has helped me look at that other perspective for a moment, to see if from another light. 'Sometimes there are situations where you need to learn to see what's wrong and say enough is enough,' she said. I understand where she's coming from; this venture isn't exactly smart, and it isn't going anywhere very fast. It's not healthy for me, as it has taken control of my mind and my heart. Maybe I am wrong, but I do see that I'm settling for something that isn't helping me or my intrests.

I've been searching for anwers for years now about who I am supposed to be. I've never really found a solid path that made the most sense to me at all. I really want to understand, but to know everything as I wish I could, I would have to be dead, and that is far down on the list of things I need to do. So I have to wait anyway, but maybe not for everything.

"Knowing isn't as important as the process of discovering." We all have a journey in life, a path we have to follow, and mine is only begun. We all need to allow life to continue, even if it means leaving behind some of the things that we may want. There are other chances, other times, other people. Not everything has to be realized now.

You shouldn't give up, but don't go on waiting forever.

The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment