Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A New Beginning: The Birth of Spring

So this is just a glimpse at the warm season we've got coming
But, it's all I need :)
So temperatures seems to be warming up here in Kaysville, almost to the point that I feel comfotable in shorts outisde :) Can't wait to be able to dress like I'm ready to just relax outside again. Well, let's just day this, I'm so glad to have the warm season come back around again. Anyone agree?

Plus, the warm rain, the sunshine, and all the green?! It just adds to the good feelings that come during the warmer days. I look forward to getting pictures of budding trees and longer days, starry skies and relaxing in the grass.... Oh, I've missed the warmth so much and I'm glad it's back. However, it means we leave behind the past winter, and with it, it almost feels like a new year altogether. I'm glad for that, but at the same time, I'm going to miss what the cold brought me just months ago: more love of photography, my musical inspiration, and that old feeling of childhood memories.

I'm happy to see the sunshine and feel that heat, but at the same time, it means leaving behind those past few months. It means working towards something new, and often better in my opinion. We'll just have to see what the new year brings, then :/

Don't forget to let yourself enjoy the season. There's plenty of time to work and get things done. just let allow yourself that time to find peace and comfort.

Never lose your belief or your joy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment